Lonely Bits Games
Based in Fougeres, France
February 3, 2014
Press / Business Contact:
Lonely Bits Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2014. We are focusing on making great and affordable PC games.
Our goal is to make good and affordable indie PC games for those who love PC gaming. We are trying to provide true PC games and all the good thing that goes with it like extensive modding support for example.
Lonely Bits Games is 100% indie, we are managing everything from the core game development to the marketing and distribution.
We want to provide as many services and goodies we can to our players, we update our games frequently and for free. Players are always informed about the latest information by our newsletter system. We don't use the newsletter system for advertising, we use it only to give you important information to regarding the game you bought. You might even receive some voucher codes, so you can give it to your friends.
We have plans to distribute various free goodies like tee-shirts by organizing players contests in the future.
It is very important for us to have a good flexibility and to cope with the latest technologies whenever we can, that's why we are developing games with our own in-house game engine.
To ensure optimal service, we host our websites and distributes our games by using specialized and high performance servers localized in europe and north america.
Support And Public Relations
We like contact with people, if you have any problems with our games and our websites just send us an email and we will answer your request as fast as possible. If you are a webmaster, journalist, youtuber... and you want to discuss about projects related to our games just get in touch with us, we will gladly discuss about them. Even if we are "French Froggies" we will answer you in English, and French obviously :)
If you are a webmaster and you want to make a community website related to one of our games, we can provide free hosting services for your project.
HistoryLonely Bits Games
2016- New game engine core development is done.
- Work on the Steam version (Alpha 18) of Dangerous Rays is in progress. The Steam version is planned to be released in 2017.
2015- Brand new game engine development is started.
2014- February: Lonely Bits Games is founded.
- March: Dangerous Rays is publicly announced.
- April: Dangerous Rays Alpha 1 released.
- May: Mxthe join the devteam.
- July: Big alpha 14 update released.
- August: Dangerous Rays is Greenlit by Steam.
2011- Dangerous Rays development is started.
Dangerous Rays Steam Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Dangerous Rays Pre-Release Gameplay Video YouTube
Dangerous Rays First Look Video YouTube
There are far more images available for Lonely Bits Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Consisting of only one individual, this independant studio might surprise some people."
- Game Side Story [FR], http://www.gamesidestory.com/
- "Lonely Bits Games made a great thing with Dangerous Rays."
- Indius [FR], http://indius.org/
- "I don't think I've seen any procedually generated stuff that looks quite as nice as this !"
- IndieDB Community Member, http://www.indiedb.com/games/dangerous-rays
Dangerous Rays Website
Official website of our first game, Dangerous Rays. http://www.dangerousrays.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Franck Poulain (OldSnake)
Founder / Project Lead / Programmer / Game Designer